HC One Project Manager Private Limited (“Project Manager”) is the Project Manager of the Highways Infrastructure Trust appointed pursuant to the project management agreement entered into amongst the Project Manager, the Trustee and the Investment Manager. Project Manager was incorporated as a private limited company in India on September 20, 2022 under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 with the corporate identification number U74140MH2022PTC390762. The Project Manager’s registered office and address for correspondence is Unit No.316-317, C Wing, Kanakia Zillion BKC Annex, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra -400070.
As per the provisions of the Project Management Agreement, Project Manager is empowered to: –
- Exercising diligence and vigilance in carrying out its duties and protecting the commercial interests of the Project SPVs
- Complying with the InvIT Regulations and take all actions as may be required to be taken in accordance with the InvIT Regulations as applicable to the Project Manager
- Keeping the Investment Manager informed on all matters which have or may have a material bearing on the operations of the Project SPVs
- Where required, liaising with governmental agencies in respect of its obligations under this Project Management Agreement as applicable to the Project Manager
- Taking all reasonable steps to mitigate the risks which may be encountered by the Highways Trust in respect of the Project SPVs
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws by the Project SPVs etc.